TOOLS & MATERIALS REQUIRED
1. Wood Glue (do not use white glue)
3. Masking Tape
4. Sand Paper
- Do a "dry fitting" before applying glue.
- Allow the glue to completely cure before moving on to the next step.
- Ensure that all pieces are lined up and squared off before joining with glue, especially during the upper and lower paneling and lantern gear assembly steps. Sloppy and inaccurate assembly can cause improper fitment of subsequent steps, so take your time and exercise diligence.
- Some of the components are designed to be pressure fitted, and glue is optional under these circumstances (it's up to the builder).
- The lantern gears and the wheels should rotate freely; take caution where NOT to glue.
- Exercise patience and diligence during assembly; avoid rushing through each step.